Are you a creative, critical thinker? Do you want to take the next step in your career in PR and marketing? Are you excited by the chance to gain real-world agency experience? If so, you’re a great candidate to apply for an Integrated Public Relations and Marketing internship at The Pollack Group (TPG).
A Little About The Internship…
The Pollack Group’s internship program is centered around helping interns learn and develop skills that will carry over into their future careers. Former interns frequently tell us the skills and experience they gained at TPG are what set them apart at their first job.
What You’ll Do…
Support: Work with agency account teams to support various client accounts
Learn: Firsthand agency experience, how to apply your hard and soft skills to real-world scenarios and businesses
Create: Support the agency’s work, from digital content creation, media relations, and production
Research: Competitive research, data analytics, and insights to support everything from business development to influencer outreach
Contribute: Interns are encouraged and welcome to participate in agency brainstorms, strategy sessions, staff meetings, team-building events, and more
TPG Interns Should Be…
· Creative – Critical and creative thinkers who can add new perspectives and insights to any project
· Detail-Oriented - Able to work independently and on a team as well as multi-task and manage time efficiently
· Passionate about learning
· Experienced – Skills that are preferred(but not required) include: Social media management, graphic design, web design and backend CMS, photo and video editing, copywriting, media relations writing and pitching. Agency experience is a plus, but not required
What You’ll Receive:
· Real-world agency experience
· Hands-on info sessions and learnings
· Skill development
· An expanded network, with agency employees and resources
A Little About Us…
Established in 1985, The Pollack Group is an independent creative, digital, marketing, and public relations agency, with offices in Los Angeles and New York. We partner with Fortune 500 companies and startups alike, empowering clients to continuously adapt to the digital transformation of our world and broaden their global reach. We recognize that consumers do not want to be told why a brand should matter to them, so rather than "telling and selling," we create meaningful, long-lasting brand experiences that steer influence, drive relevance, and build fierce and lasting loyalty.
· 15-25 hours/week
· Hybrid schedule, with at least one in office day per week
· Please note, prior and similar agency experience will be reviewed and considered and will inform if the position will be a paid internship. If there is no prior similar agency experience this will be an unpaid internship. We compensate for commuting expenses.
Deadline: Now taking applications for the Fall 2023 semester.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com.
Want to learn more about what it's like to be an intern at TPG? Watch our video!