The Pollack Group (TPG), an independent creative, digital, marketing, and public relations agency, is hiring a Paid Media Specialist to join our team in our Los Angeles office. The position will support paid social and emerging digital marketing platforms. We are seeking junior-level candidates, who are located in the Greater Los Angeles area.
Working with LAB186, our agency’s digital team, and in coordination with account teams, the Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for managing paid search and paid social campaigns throughout their full life cycles, including marketing launch, messaging strategy, performance optimizations, and post-campaign analysis. This role will recommend, execute, and analyze search and shopping campaigns, as well as provide tactical execution of required assets such as graphics, landing pages, and video.
- Manage day-to-day activities for paid search and digital channels, including keyword research, campaign planning and implementation, keyword bid management, and performance monitoring.
- Monitor and manage daily and weekly budgets, KPI's, software integrations, and automation opportunities.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword and messaging opportunities, digital campaign structuring, and audience targeting.
- Identify search trends, analyze search query reports, and create weekly action plans for campaigns.
- Research and compile presentation decks about overall market insight and opportunities, competitor challenges, and create basic mockups of landing pages and campaign creative.
- Participate in strategic conversations with internal managers and clients.
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Collaborate with other digital marketing channels on common initiatives while remaining abreast of changes in the search industry that may impact other digital marketing channels.
- Other duties as assigned; including, but not limited to, assisting with the tactical execution of new landing pages, graphics, and video assets.
- Serve as a subject matter expert across accounts, demonstrating industry, cultural or media-driven knowledge that directly and indirectly affects the client.
- Participate with senior team leaders in client meetings.
- Support the research and development of new business proposals.
- Google Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager: 2 years (Required)
- Facebook paid advertising: 2 years (Required)
- WordPress Development: 2 years
- Landing Page creation (Unbounce, Webflow, etc.): 2 years
- Demonstrable experience with SEMrush, HubSpot, MailChimp, Salesforce
- Strong understanding of Google Data Studio, custom scripts (Sheets, App Engine)
- Demonstrated portfolio of effective social media, PPC, and other marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and Twitter ad platforms
- Experience with project management and supporting account teams
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to write HTML for landing pages and email campaigns
- Experience implementing and testing software integrations and API calls (Zapier, Github, webhooks, etc.)
- Ability to excel with multiple projects and concurrent client needs
- Detail-oriented, excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Works effectively within a team, demonstrating coordination, communication, and problem-solving contribution
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Above all, a passion for continued learning and growth
- Certifications in Google and Facebook properties for paid advertising and SEO practices
We offer excellent compensation packages to include benefits, annual profit-sharing distributions, and tuition assistance. All candidates are given every opportunity for rapid advancement and can do so, without time limits.
We are proud of our culture, which emphasizes teamwork, professional development, and integrity. We nurture our people and are delighted to have them grow with us, and as a result, have very low employee turnover. Our senior management brings a wealth of diverse experience and we believe every employee, at any level, benefits from working directly alongside seasoned professionals.
Please submit resume via email at: email@example.com.