The Pollack Group, an independent creative, digital, marketing, and public relations agency, is seeking an Influencer Relations and Social Media Specialist for its Los Angeles office. We are seeking junior-level candidates who are currently located in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Handle consistent communications with agency account team, client contacts, and talent, to provide strategy and counsel about organic social media, industry trends, influencer relations, affiliate marketing, and management.
- Cultivate new relationships with influencer talent and develop partnership targets and creative promotions.
- Provide support for organic social media campaign strategy development.
- Provide production support for content creation, including photo/video shoots.
- Assist with flat-lay content creation, such as sourcing campaign-themed props.
- Create and manage client Pinterest boards and platform strategy.
- Create monthly social media analytics recap reports.
- Update, develop, maintain, and manage organic social media campaign content calendars.
- Update decks, presentations, and case studies.
- Coordinate timelines and develop weekly action plans.
Local travel is required.
- 1-2 years of experience directly supporting the social media and influencer relations efforts of a consumer brand, B2B, public, and/or private company.
- Knowledge of social media analytics and influencer platforms, including Klear.
- BA or BS in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Ability to work against deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple, diverse accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organization and visual presentation skills.
- Proactive, organized, detail-oriented; can work efficiently with minimal supervision and operate in a team-oriented environment.
- A passion for social media and influencer relations.
- Experience supporting and creating partnerships with online influencers through social and digital channels.
- Working knowledge of affiliate links and programs for influencers and editorial media outlets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrating coordination, communication, and problem-solving contribution.
- Flexibility and adaptability: has the ability to change priorities against changing client and team needs. Capable of managing day-to-day client needs during program execution.
- Above all, a passion for continued learning and growth.
- Knowledge of, and experience in working with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Previous PR, marketing, digital, social agency experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Zoom, Slack, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or other tools and technology.
We offer excellent compensation packages to include benefits, annual profit-sharing distributions and tuition assistance. All candidates are given every opportunity for rapid advancement and can do so, without time limits. We are proud of our culture, which emphasizes teamwork, professional development, and integrity. We nurture our people and are delighted to have them grow with us and, as a result, have very low employee turnover. Our senior management brings a wealth of diverse experience and we believe every employee, at any level, benefits from working directly alongside seasoned professionals.
Please submit resume via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.