The Pollack Group (TPG), an independent creative, digital, marketing, and public relations agency, is hiring a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team in our Los Angeles office. The position will support paid social and emerging digital marketing platforms. Currently, we are seeking junior-level candidates, who are located in the Greater Los Angeles area.
Working with LAB186, our agency’s digital team, and in coordination with account teams, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing paid search and social campaigns throughout their full lifecycles, including marketing launch, messaging strategy, performance optimizations and post-campaign analysis. This role will recommend, execute, and analyze search and shopping campaigns, as well as provide tactical execution of required assets such as graphics, landing pages, and video.
- Manage day-to-day activities for paid search and digital channels, including keyword research, campaign planning and implementation, keyword bid management, negative keyword management, and performance monitoring.
- Monitor and manage daily, and monthly, budgets, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, and targeting.
- Identify search trends, analyze search query reports, and create daily action plans for campaigns.
- Research and compile presentation decks about overall market insight and opportunities, competitor challenges, and create basic mockups of landing pages and campaign creative.
- Participate in weekly strategic conversations with internal managers and clients.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc performance reports.
- Collaborate with other digital marketing channels on common initiatives while remaining abreast of changes in the search industry that may impact other digital marketing channels.
- Other duties as assigned; including, but not limited to, assisting with the tactical execution of new landing pages, graphics, and video assets.
- Serve as a subject matter expert across accounts, demonstrating industry, cultural or media-driven knowledge that directly and indirectly affects the client.
- Participate with senior team leaders in client meetings.
- Support in the research and development of new business proposals.
- Paid Search: 2 years (Required)
- Video editing: 2 years (Required)
- Photo manipulation: 2 years (Required)
- HTML/CSS: 2 years (Required)
- Demonstrated portfolio of effective social media, PPC, and other marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and other Google properties (Data Studio, custom scripts in Sheets)
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn ad platforms
- Experience with project management and supporting account teams
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of SEMrush, Unbounce, Shopify, Mailchimp, Salesforce
- Understanding of best UI and UX digital practices
- Experience with WordPress operation and customizations
- Ability to execute creative graphic tasks with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of apps.
- Ability to excel with multiple projects and concurrent client needs
- Detail-oriented, excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Works effectively within a team, demonstrating coordination, communication, and problem-solving contribution.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Above all, a passion for continued learning and growth.
- AdWords and other certifications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Zoom, Slack, and/or other tools and technology.
We offer excellent compensation packages to include benefits, annual profit-sharing distributions, and tuition assistance. All candidates are given every opportunity for rapid advancement and can do so, without time limits.
We are proud of our culture, which emphasizes teamwork, professional development, and integrity. We nurture our people and are delighted to have them grow with us, and as a result, have very low employee turnover. Our senior management brings a wealth of diverse experience and we believe every employee, at any level, benefits from working directly alongside seasoned professionals.
Please submit resume via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.