The Pollack Group, an independent creative, digital, marketing, and public relations agency, is seeking an Assistant Account Manager for its technology practice. We are seeking junior-level candidates who are currently located in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Provide administrative and account management support for clients in the technology space.
- Work closely with account supervisors to write communications including releases, profiles, bylined articles, white papers, briefing books and other press materials.
- Cultivate new relationships with technology analysts and members of the editorial and trade media.
- Provide support for media relations campaigns and strategy development to secure news, company features, Q&As and product coverage in technology storage trade media.
- Create and manage client media and analyst lists.
- Create monthly media recap reports.
- Update, develop, maintain, and manage editorial, speaking and conference calendars.
- Coordinate timelines and develop weekly action plans.
- Manage meeting notes.
- Attend industry events to transcribe interviews and write recap reports.
- Commit to furthering industry knowledge and professional growth and development.
Local travel is required.
- 1-2 years of experience directly supporting media and analyst relations efforts of a technology brand, B2B, public, and/or private company.
- Experience working or interning at a PR or marketing agency that supports technology-specific clients.
- A passion for enterprise technology and knowledge of cybersecurity, storage, cloud, hardware, and software programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organization and presentation skills and detail oriented
- BA or BS in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Ability to work against deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple, diverse accounts.
- Proactive, organized, detail-oriented; can work efficiently with minimal supervision and operate in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrates coordination, communication, and problem-solving contribution.
- Flexibility and adaptability; has the ability to change priorities against changing client and team needs. Capable of managing day-to-day client needs during program execution.
- Ability to manage timelines and weekly action plans.
- Understanding and knowledge of the role of technology industry analysts in client relationship building, inclusion in industry reports, and regular company briefings.
- Knowledgeable about traditional, digital, and social media landscapes.
- Above all, a passion for continued learning and growth.
- Knowledge of, and experience in working with Cision, Muck Rack, etc.
- Previous PR agency experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Zoom, Slack, and/or other tools and technology.
We offer excellent compensation packages to include benefits, annual profit-sharing distributions and tuition assistance. All candidates are given every opportunity for rapid advancement and can do so, without time limits. We are proud of our culture, which emphasizes teamwork, professional development, and integrity. We nurture our people and are delighted to have them grow with us and, as a result, have very low employee turnover. Our senior management brings a wealth of diverse experience and we believe every employee, at any level, benefits from working directly alongside seasoned professionals.
Please submit resume via email at: email@example.com.