The Pollack Group (TPG), an independent creative, digital, marketing, and public relations agency, is seeking a motivated, dedicated and detail-oriented Account Manager currently located in the Greater Los Angeles Area.
- Support account teams on multiple, diverse client accounts, strategically developing PR, marketing and digital media solutions to suit their objectives.
- Lead media relations efforts on behalf of clients and serve as the primary point of contact for scheduling interviews, media tours, etc.
- Develop written material to include releases, profiles, bylined articles, white papers, and other press materials.
- Develop media relations strategies, goals, targets and pitch angles.
- Update decks, administrative documents, and reports.
- Serve as a day-to-day client contact during program execution.
- Serve as a subject matter expert across accounts, demonstrating industry, cultural or media-driven knowledge that directly and indirectly affect the client.
- Develop long-term client plans and program recommendations.
- Participate with senior team leaders in client meetings.
- Lead the research and development of new business proposals.
- Additional duties, tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- 3-5 years of previous PR agency experience directly supporting PR and marketing efforts for public and/or private companies and brands.
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Proactive, organized, and detailed-oriented work style.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organization and presentation skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work against deadlines.
- Experience in leveraging data through media and digital channels.
- Knowledgeable in the traditional/digital/social media landscape.
- Keen understanding of integrated communications strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; works effectively within a team, demonstrating coordination, communication, and problem-solving contribution.
- Flexible approach: has the ability to change priorities against changing client and team needs
- Experience with WordPress installs and customizations.
- Ability to execute creative graphic tasks with the Adobe CreativeCloud suite of apps.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and Google properties.
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube ad platforms.
- Knowledge of and experience in working with Cision, Muck Rack, etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Zoom, Slack, and/or other tools and technology.
We offer excellent compensation packages to include benefits, annual profit-sharing distributions, and tuition assistance. All candidates are given every opportunity for rapid advancement and can do so, without time limits.
We are proud of our culture, which emphasizes teamwork, professional development, and integrity. We nurture our people and are delighted to have them grow with us, and as a result, have very low employee turnover. Our senior management brings a wealth of diverse experience and we believe every employee, at any level, benefits from working directly alongside seasoned professionals.
Please submit resume via email at: email@example.com.