The Pollack Group, an independent creative, digital, marketing, and public relations agency, is seeking an Account Coordinator for its New York or Los Angeles office. We are seeking junior-level candidates who are currently located in the New York City or Los Angeles area.
- Provide administrative and account management support for clients.
- Work closely with account supervisors to write communications including releases, profiles, bylined articles, white papers, briefing books, and other press materials.
- Cultivate new relationships with members of the editorial and trade media.
- Provide support for media relations campaigns and strategy development.
- Create and manage client media and analyst lists.
- Create monthly media recap reports.
- Update, develop, maintain, and manage editorial, speaking, and conference calendars.
- Coordinate timelines and develop weekly action plans.
- Manage meeting notes.
- Attend industry events to transcribe interviews and write recap reports.
- Commit to furthering industry knowledge and professional growth and development.
Local travel is required.
- 1-2 years of previous PR agency experience directly supporting PR and marketing efforts for public and/or private companies and brands.
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Proactive, organized, and detailed-oriented work style.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organization and presentation skills, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work against deadlines.
- Experience in leveraging data through media and digital channels.
- Knowledgeable in the traditional/digital/social media landscape.
- Keen understanding of integrated communications strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; works effectively within a team, demonstrating coordination, communication, and problem-solving contribution.
- Flexible approach: has the ability to change priorities against changing client and team needs
- Knowledge of, and experience in working with Cision, Muck Rack, etc.
- Previous PR agency experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Zoom, Slack, and/or other tools and technology.
We offer excellent compensation packages to include benefits, annual profit-sharing distributions, and tuition assistance. All candidates are given every opportunity for rapid advancement and can do so, without time limits. We are proud of our culture, which emphasizes teamwork, professional development, and integrity. We nurture our people and are delighted to have them grow with us and, as a result, have very low employee turnover. Our senior management brings a wealth of diverse experience and we believe every employee, at any level, benefits from working directly alongside seasoned professionals.
Please submit your resume via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.